Winter holidays for families
In Sulden there are plenty of opportunities for families to make their winter holiday for children and young people varied. Whether it’s an exciting horse-drawn sleigh ride, a fun toboggan ride or a free skate on the ice rink, *winter holidays in Sulden are fun!
- in our swimming pool and whirlpool the little ones can let off steam to their heart’s content
- we serve special children’s menus from as early as 6 p.m.
- children’s cinema for the little ones during dinner
- our table football is also very popular and
- various board games and painting materials are available in our recreation rooms.
- Ski kindergarten of the ski school Sulden with
- ski lessons from 10.00 to 12.50
- Lunch and afternoon
- afternoon care from 13.00 to 16.30.
More information at: www.skischoolsulden.com
- Night toboggan run: 2 kilometres, only slight incline
- On tour with the horse-drawn sleigh: carriage rides are offered during the day and in the evening.