Winter holidays for families
In Sulden there are plenty of opportunities for families to make their winter holiday for children and young people varied. Whether it’s an exciting horse-drawn sleigh ride, a fun toboggan ride or a free skate on the ice rink, *winter holidays in Sulden are fun!Offers for families in Solda
- Ski kindergarten of the Sulden ski school: Ski course from 10.00 to 12.50, lunch and afternoon care from 13.00 to 16.30. More information is available at “www.skischoolsulden.com”
- we already serve special children’s menus from 6 p.m. onwards
- Children’s cinema for the little ones during dinner
- night toboggan run: 2 kilometres, only a slight incline, opening hours: Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 6pm to 11pm.
- On tour with the horse-drawn sleigh: carriage rides are offered during the day and in the evening.
- Ice skating: Artificial ice rink in Prad am Stilfserjoch: Opening hours: Wednesday to Sunday from 1.30 pm to 4 pm. Ice skates can be rented there.