- Rich breakfast buffet with natural fresh products, large bread selection and tea bar.
from 7.30 to 11.00 am.
Afternoon buffet with cake corner in the hotel bar.
from 13.00 to 17.00 hrs.
5-course gourmet choice menu in the evening with
- cold starters and salads from the buffet
- vitality menu
- vegetarian dishes
- special menus for our younger guests
from 19.00 to 20.30 hrs.
- we are also happy to cater for your allergies (e.g. coeliac disease). (please let us know when booking)
- Cocktail reception with small appetisers followed by a gourmet menu with a large dessert buffet.
- Tyrolean evening with local delicacies
- Gourmet gala dinner
- Daily wine recommendation matched to the menu with description of the wines
- Exclusive rarity wine list* with over 300 labels, great vintages and great wines
- Large selection of noble grappa and fine distillates
- Fresh fruit all day
- Enlivened Grander water from our own spring
Wellness & Exercise
- largest panoramic indoor swimming pool in Sulden
(17 × 7 m, 29 °C)
- hot whirlpool
- Sauna area with Tyrolean sweat room, organic herbal sauna, brine steam bath, flower steam bath, centre ice fountain, foot whirlpool and fresh air terrace.
- Panorama relaxation room with a view of the Ortler triumvirate
- Room of Silence with waterbeds and view of the Ortler mountains
- Vitamin bar with Grander water and juices
- Bathrobe, sauna and swimming towels
- Panorama fitness room with the latest cardio equipment
- Active programme with water gymnastics, Nordic walking, gymnastics and joint hikes
- the homely atmosphere and personal service of a family-run business
- the unique view of the Ortler triumvirate
- the crystal-clear, allergen-free mountain air of the Sulden
- house bar with cosy fireplace corner
- Lounge with TV and internet access via W-Lan.
- Internet room with PC, printer and fax machine
- All taxes and charges
- Skiing directly from the hotel to the slopes and back again
- free ski bus
- ski boot depot with heated boot racks
- daily hot soups to warm up at the afternoon buffet
- free rental of snowshoes and poles
- collective snowshoe hikes with brulée wine and tea
- Free sledge rental
With additional charge
- Horse-drawn carriage rides through the romantic winter landscape of Solda
- Tandem flights with a paraglider
- Childcare at the Sulden ski school until 4.30 p.m.
You can find all information on: www.skischoolsulden.com
- Order your rental skis online and have them already at home on arrival.
Our ski service partners “Sport Thöni” and “A2S” in Solda make it possible!
www.sport-thoeni.com – a2s-sports.com