Step into this unique rustic sauna experience!
Let yourself be pampered by the ambience and the smell of the native high mountain wood. Natural aroma infusions stimulate your circulation, support the purification process and at the same time care for your skin and respiratory organs.*This is how you should enjoy this rustic sauna experience in a class of its own.
- Shower before taking a sauna
- Get into the sauna – don’t forget to put a towel under it
- Sweat for 10 – 15 minutes and enjoy the magnificent view of the glacier world
- Cool off, get some fresh air
- Shower off with overhead shower, drench shower or side showers
- Rest and relax
Repeat this process once or twice, depending on your mood and condition.