summer fun in South Tyrol
Holiday in the nature for big and small
In Sulden there are plenty of opportunities for families to make their winter holiday for children and young people varied. Whether it’s an exciting horse-drawn sleigh ride, a fun toboggan ride or a free skate on the ice rink, *winter holidays in Sulden are fun!
- in our swimming pool and whirlpool the little ones can let off steam to their heart’s content
- we serve special children’s menus from as early as 6 p.m.
- children’s cinema for the little ones during dinner
- our table football is also very popular and
- various board games and painting materials are available in our recreation rooms.
- Ski kindergarten of the ski school Sulden with
- ski lessons from 10.00 to 12.50
- Lunch and afternoon
- afternoon care from 13.00 to 16.30.
More information at: www.skischoolsulden.com
- Night toboggan run: 2 kilometres, only slight incline
- On tour with the horse-drawn sleigh: carriage rides are offered during the day and in the evening.