For Your holiday in South Tyrol!
Our inclusive services
- Rich breakfast buffet with natural fresh products, large bread selection and tea bar.
from 7.30 to 11.00 am.
- Afternoon buffet with cake corner in the hotel bar.
from 13.00 to 17.00 hrs.
- 5-course gourmet choice menu in the evening with
- cold starters and salads from the buffet
- vitality menu
- vegetarian dishes
- special menus for our younger guests
from 19.00 to 20.30 hrs.
- we are also happy to cater for your allergies (e.g. coeliac disease). (please let us know when booking)
- Cocktail reception with small appetizers followed by a gourmet menu with a large dessert buffet.
- Tyrolean evening with local delicacies
- Gourmet gala dinner
- Daily wine recommendation matched to the menu with description of the wines
- Exclusive rarity wine list with over 300 labels, great vintages and great wines
- Large selection of noble grappa and fine distillates
- Fresh fruit all day
- Enlivened Grander water from our own spring
Wellness & Exercise
- largest panoramic indoor swimming pool in Sulden (17 × 7 m, 29 °C)
- hot whirlpool
- Sauna area with Tyrolean sweat room, organic herbal sauna, brine steam bath, flower steam bath, centre ice fountain, foot whirlpool and fresh air terrace.
- Panorama relaxation room with a view of the Ortler triumvirate
- Room of Silence with waterbeds and view of the Ortler mountains
- Vitamin bar with Grander water and juices
- Bathrobe, sauna and swimming towels
- Panorama fitness room with the latest cardio equipment
- Active programme with water gymnastics, Nordic walking, gymnastics and joint hikes
- the homely atmosphere and personal service of a family-run business
- free WI-FI in the hole hotel
- the unique view of the Ortler triumvirate
- the crystal-clear, allergen-free mountain air of the Sulden clean air area
- house bar with cosy fireplace corner
- Lounge with TV and internet access via W-Lan.
- Internet room with PC, printer and fax machine
- All taxes and charges
- Skiing directly from the hotel to the slopes and back again
- free ski bus
- ski boot depot with heated boot racks
- daily hot soups to warm up at the afternoon buffet
- free rental of snowshoes and poles
- collective snowshoe hikes with brulée wine and tea
- Free sledge rental
With additional charge
- Horse-drawn carriage rides through the romantic winter landscape of Solda
- Tandem flights with a paraglider
- Childcare at the Sulden ski school until 4.30 p.m. You can find all information on: www.skischoolsulden.com
- Order your rental skis online and have them already at home on arrival.
Our ski service partners “Sport Thöni” and “A2S” in Solda make it possible!
www.sport-thoeni.com – a2s-sports.com