Important Covid19 info
For a safe holiday
Especially in these times, the health and safety of our guests and staff are very important to us.
We take all the necessary measures to ensure that you, dear guests, have a safe holiday. And we ask you to behave with care as well. Our measures are constantly adapted to the given requirements.
- Some of our employees are already vaccinated. All others are regularly tested by us for Covid19 at 72-hour intervals.
- If possible, keep 1 metre distance from other hotel guests.
- It is compulsory to wear a mouth-nose protection in all closed common areas (restaurant, hotel lobby,…).
- Wash and disinfect your hands often (automatic disinfection dispensers are available in all main places).
- Observe sneezing and coughing etiquette.
- Stay at home if you have symptoms of respiratory illness, or a fever.
- Please do not come to us if you have Covid19, or have had contact with Covid19 cases in the last 14 days.
- Only use the lift individually or per room.
- All public areas are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Rooms are always ventilated to ensure fresh air exchange.
Check in and Check out
- When arriving and departing, there should only be one person at reception, not the whole family. We want to avoid group gatherings.
- Everything at a glance: on the suite pad in your room you will find all the important information about your holiday at Hotel Zebru.
- We have installed plexiglass screens as spit protection at the reception and the bar.
- We keep the minimum distances in the restaurant, our staff all wear surgical mouth-nose protection!
- at the buffet we ask you to wear mouth-nose protection and to disinfect your hands beforehand.
- Please wear mouth-nose protection on the way to the table and back. It can be removed at the table.
- Rooms are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected with O³ on departure.
- Our maids are assigned to fixed room areas and work in disposable gloves, which are used once per room. The same applies to cleaning cloths. Clean and dirty laundry is consistently stored separately.
- Should you be forced to cancel your holiday due to applicable Covid19 travel restrictions, you will not be charged any cancellation fees.